This is going to be scattered. No intro, just gonna dive right in.
1. Goals 2010: nothing new really.
a. I've managed not to buy too many new clothes since cleaning everything out. I've also managed not to remember to put them out on morning when Purple Heart is supposed to be here. Maybe I'll just take them to Goodwill.
b. I have been keeping up with the gym and consequently eating more and also things that are bad for me. That's just how my brain works. "I went to the gym...mmm cake!" I have put on some muscle. My lower body is looking pretty awesome. Thank you crossramp!
c. I'm still blogging.
2. I'm so sick of seeing the trailer for the new Miley Cyrus movie. If I ever met her, I'm pretty sure I'd punch her in the face. That's not a threat...swearsies.
3. The universe decided to make me be super busy workwise at both jobs because I'm off next week. Awesome. I'm training someone at job#2 and I'm pretty much the worse trainer ever because I don't really know the new way to do. They changed protocol and whatnot in the two years since I was there. Annnd I have like 4 boxes of product to get through at job#1 and like 3 meetings this week.
4. I haven't been sleeping well. Going to try to get some shuteye after I'm done posting. Tylenol PM has been my biffle this week. NABM (new annoying boss man) asked me if I was "in a mood" the fifth time he came in to bother me today. I might have to shut my door to get through the rest of the week.
5. I've been watching Top Model and Tyra has worn a jumpsuit (one piece outfit that's like a dress except the bottom has pant legs instead of a skirt) every episode. I know you're skinny again, sweetie, but no.