Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring is in the Air

I don't really have a favorite season.  I love the time between the season when you can feel the change in the air.  The beginnings are definitely the best, but by the end of all of them, I'm ready for the following season.   This is why I'm so excited about the weather right now.  I can feel Spring creeping up.  This means being outside (yay), having the windows open (!!), wearing skirts (yes!), and sandals (yes, please!!!).

Unfortunately, this also means I've got to shave my legs more often.  The Yeti look doesn't really work.  And it's pedicure time!  Sometimes I hate the upkeep that's required in warm weather--but I do love getting pedicures.  Believe me, guys don't know what they're missing.  

 


Spring also means it's only a few short months until summer...and going to the shore!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the year that we actually go to the Shore together. I can feel it. What we said we would do for like 5 years is actually going to happen this year, i jut know it. One of these weekends it'll happen. BTW i have only had one pedicure in my entire life and it was for Prom... this must be remedied!! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete