Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vacation Station

I'm on vacation, I haven't forgotten about blogging and all that jazz.  I've been trying to keep up with reading all of my favorite blogs and today I got a text and a comment that I'm features over at MODG today.  I'm very excited because we are Danny Tanner Sparkle Friends Forever.  On Fridays there's a feature called "Confessions Friday" and every time I read it, Confessions by Usher popped in my head.  So I rewrote the words.  Because I'm weird.  Head over there and read her because she's awesome.

And I accidentally stalk her via her blog.  Because we both love the mall and shoes and I know where she's talking about when she goes places and if I ever see her in real life it'd be like seeing a celebrity.  I'd probably ask her to take photos with me on a toilet.  Like you wouldn't...

PS.  The weather in Florida is amazing and you should be jealous =)

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous...mostly of the wigs though. I miss your face and your text. The interwebs are lonely without you. How will i survive?!?!?! Get a tan for me! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete