- It's soup weather! I had some tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner last night, and it was awesome.
- Chocolate covered/cocoa dusted almonds. Because it's the perfect snack at 9:30 in the morning.
- Spending time with my half sister, Amber! Even though we didn't grow up together and we havne't seen each other face-to-face in 10 years we're so much alike that we have a great time when we DO get to see each other.
- The Phillies game last Saturday. Even though they lost. Horribly.
- Having a short week.
- Talking to my friend's mom who's a realtor and figuring out what I need to do in order to be able to buy. Can't do it yet-but I have the direction and goals I need to get the ball rolling.
- Being sick on my birthday. Waking up at 4 am to what I think was a touch of the stomach flu was NOT FUN. Especially on a day normally reserved for celebrating. I did not get to have my birthday dinner.
- The psychic I saw with Amber in Philly who told me she'd clear up my murky aura for $50.
- Job number two. It kind of feel like it's eating away at my soul. I need to get a side hustle figured out, pronto. Especially since I've decided to save for a house.