Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How to Survive in a Zombie Apocalypse: The Boys Scouts Aren't Even *This* Prepared

I started this post a while ago, and the Bloggess was talking about zombies.  Or she just mentioned zombies once and it reminded me that I had never finished this.

Anyway, there are a couple of ways to survive a zombie attack.

The Classic Decapitation Approach

Severe the head.  This is why we keep scythes around in the modern day.  Just swing that shit and aim for the head/neck area.

The Shotgun Approach

If you're going with this approach, make sure you've got something high caliber.  You've got to shoot that undead bastard in the head.  That's the only way to kill these m-effers.

Michael Jackson aka Thriller Approach

 As Lady Gaga would say, "Just Dance".  Zombies love to dance.  That's why no one ever gets away in zombie movies...they don't dance.  This is my personal recommendation.  It worked for MJ, it can work for you too.


I just don't know what to do in the case of zombie babies.  It's a conundrum.  It's a baby.  You can't take out a baby.  Even if it is a zombie.  Is it possible to adopt it and raise it like a human?  I mean, they've got to be cute, right?  Baby anythings are usually adorable.

1 comment:

  1. it's an undead baby, so i do not think it will mature into an undead adult, but i am not a zombologist so i am not sure. I would just cage it. Some parents call them "play pens" or "cribs", but i think they are really just zombie proofing their houses as well as baby proofing... You just can't be to careful these days with the zombie apocalypse looming ever nearer. At least, that's what my cats told me ~Katie

    ReplyDelete