Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Runway

I've been a little lazy with the Runway thing...I know.  So here we go, episode three.  This was the first team challenge, which is always interesting.  I thought Jesse was going to take Ping out.  I'm glad she's gone.  I think she's got interesting ideas, but she's not very tapped into what real women would wear.  I don't see her designs translating off the runway.

My favorite dress is by Amy.  I thought it was interesting, theatrical, and beautiful.  I also thought, it would easily translate to the red carpet.
 
I love how the lace is patched together to make a new pattern and how the gold just peeks through.  I also love the cut. The dress that I would wear in real life is by Emilio, who's shaping up to be one of my favorite designers on the show.
 
Scary Model

On to episode 4.  This was an episode that revolved around a great cause-heart disease.  Everyone had to use red, which I love.  I loved the winning dress-again by Amy.  It was flattering and just lovely.  
 
I am glad that Jesus (like "Hay-Zoose, not like Christ) is gone.  He was unbearably tacky and little annoying.
As of right now my top 3 designers are Emilio, Amy, and Anthony.  I'm not going to lie to you, I like Anthony more for personality than anything.  Hopefully I'll be better about posting about the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment