Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Prudence, won't you come out and play?

The title of this post has nothing to do with the actual post.  I've just had that song stuck in my head for approximately foureffingdays.  Thank you afternoon Beatle break.

Anywhatsit...it's going to be one of those weeks.  Last week was kind of one of those weeks ( I had to give one of the kids at job #2 a talking too...tired of working with high schoolers).  But I think that this week is going to take the cake.  It's only Monday, and I'm pretty exhausted. ...I did work out pretty hard today though.  I'm trying to challenge myself a little more.  (Don't worry--I won't end up looking like those creepy body builder chicks who look like men in bikini tops.  I just threw up in my mouth a little blech).

I found out at job #1 Friday that SURPRISE! I have a new boss today.  Thanks for the warning, guys.   It's someone that worked there before when I was there temping in the summer, so I know him.  Here's the thing though--he's really annoying.  When the official e-mail went out about him coming back there was a collective sigh from everyone that had worked with him before.  

On top of helping him get up to speed, we've got visitors this week, including the regional managers.  The RM's won't be in the building much, they'll have most of their meetings at the hotel.  Fine by me, they drive us nuts sometimes.  

In happier news...Aunt Georgette is coming to visit!  I haven't seen her since a funeral, so I'm excited it's a happy occasion this time.  She'll be here tomorrow.  Her visit promptly snowballed into having all my aunts and my dad here on Saturday, which means....family food fest.  WIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment