Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A List of Randomness for You to Enjoy.

I have a ton of random stories floating around in my head right now and they're all jumbled and confusing so please don't blame me if this post comes out all jumbled and confusing.  I basically have a few short stories which is why they invented twitter, but here they are in list-ish form.

1-It's World MS Day...learn more here and join the global movement.

2-Effing ShoeDazzle.I ordered the "Nancy" shoes, in which  a portion of the proceeds go toward an MS Society (see above).  And they sent me two left shoes.  TWO. LEFT. SHOES.  Is this God punishing me for too much shopping?  probably...

3-@toywithme is following me on Twitter.  Which I find to be odd.  Since I don't write about sex like, ever.  Because I don't do that sort of thing.  (Or Big Brother reads this.  Hi.)  I sent her sparkle vagina hugs, anyway.  She probably found me through Nicole at More Is Better because I read and comment and twitter stalk her. 

4- I saw my ex-boyfriend at the bar Saturday.  I haven't seen or spoken to him in over a year.  Felt awkward.  Didn't acknowledge him.  I left. At midnight. But somehow didn't get home til 3.  Funny how that works out.

5a-  Took off Monday to go to the Philadelphia Zoo.  It's the oldest zoo in the country.  Recognize.

5b- There was a baby orangutan.  I wanted to steal it.  But it was protected behind glass.  I'll post a picture when I'm not feeling so lazy.

6- Glee was amazing this week.  I love Puck even more now.  And Finn dressed in a red shower curtain was amazing.  Also, I want to get a puppy and name her Jackie Daniels.  Brilliant.

7-  Watch Parenthood on NBC.  SO GOOD.  There were 13 episodes this season and I loved every one of them.

8- My computer is still not fixed.  Fail.  I think it may need to go to the doctor.

9-  Post about girly doctors on Friday.  Please take this time to mentally prepare yourselves.

10- I feel like I need to update my resume and start shopping around for a new job.  Boss man is still as annoying as ever.  I like my job, but I don't love it.  Might be time for a change.

I'm going to stop at 10 because it's a nice round number and I have a touch of OCD when it comes to numbers.  Because I'm weird like that.  I don't like lists with off numbers.  Odd numbers are okay, but only if it's a multiple of 5...I have issues.

2 comments:

  1. I am starting to mentally prepare myself now for the girly doctor thing now.. but when you said "Friday" I hope you mean "the 15th of July 2024", because that's how much time I might need to prepare myself.

    I have an OCD thing with numbers too. The volume on the TV or the radio or the temperature on the air conditioner always needs to be even numbers. Odd number suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy ShoeDazzle FAIL! They need to give you those shoes for free. Tell them I said so.

    ReplyDelete