Thursday, May 6, 2010

Because I Really Have a Brain Block

(Insert something clever to say about the number 3)
 
3 names I go by
1. Beckles
2. B
3. Becky
 
Wow thos are kind of boring...I'm in need of new nickname.
 ---

3 jobs I have had
1. Shift Supervisor
2. Marketing Intern
3. Website Maintenance and Marketing Support Analyst (Big Girl title!)
---

3 places I have lived
1. Eagleville, PA
2. Trooper, PA
3. King of Prussia, PA
 
Perhaps I should get out of my comfort zone?
 
---
 
3 tv shows I watch
1. Glee (LOVE!)
2. Parenthood (love)
3. Big Bang Theory (Bazinga!)
 

---

3 places I would like to visit
1. Greece
2. Poland
3. Cali
 
3 fave retro tv shows
1. I Love Lucy
2. Boy Meets World (remember TGIF on ABC?
3. Saved by the Bell
---

3 fave dishes (these are more like favorite foods)
1. Polish food: pierogies, golumpki, kielbasa (because it's so healthy)
2. Sushi!
3. Cereal
---

3 things I am looking forward to
1. Shore weather--Summer!!
2. Sex and the City 2
3. Going to a couple of baseball games (hopefully!)
 

1 comment:

  1. i watched TGIF every Friday with my grandma when I would go and spend the night at her house

    ReplyDelete