Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Broken and Disjointed...Just Like My Brain

Update:  I talked to Bachelor #2 on the phone last night.  We're going to get together tomorrow night for a drink.  Here's the problem with him.  Yankees fan.  BUT, we have hatred of the Mets in common.

I forgot to mention bachelor #4 mostly because I hadn't talked to him for a few days. He's 27, lives in the city, and will be working at a university not too far from my house.  He wants to get a drink when he gets back from Florida (he's travelling for work).

My friends are all really supportive and this is why I love them.  They just want me to keep them on speed dial in case I need an excuse to leave or anything like that.
_______________________________________________________________

My friend, E, will not be at job #2 to share my pain this evening.  We're like sisters, we bicker and pick on each other all the time.  We also usually wear red on Tuesdays.  I'm not going to today in protest.
_______________________________________________________________

CABM (creepy annoying boss man) isn't in yet.  I don't want to get too excited, because I know he's just going to show up and ruin it.
________________________________________________________________

I went to the dentist yesterday and I have one teeny little cavity.  I like my new dentist because 1) he's not an asshole.  And 2) he's got a picture of his daughter and Jennifer Aniston on the front desk.  I love her.  Jennifer Anniston.  Not his daughter.
________________________________________________________________

Cinnamon toast crunch is awesome. (Which is probably what gave me a cavity)
________________________________________________________________

I got my hair did last night.  I told her to give me some bangs.  Now I remember why I decided to grow them out.  I'm going to get a crick in my neck from flicking them over.
________________________________________________________________

I might update this later if I have any random thoughts.  Of course, you could just follow me on the twitter~~~>

3 comments:

  1. Picture of new hair please.

    My boys are also big fans of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Maybe I should wean them off if it's going to cause cavities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I do not allow myself to buy it at the store. Rather I just eat the whole box when I go to my dad's because he gets it for my little brothers.

    I second Cher on new hair pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to scream "I do too!".. but I love the dentists daughter. Not Jennifer Aniston. I don't know his daughter though. Is that weird?

    Supporting the wrong team can be hard to overlook.. but at least you have an interest in the sport in common. Plus you can tease him when the Yankees lose. Which I'm sure they always will. Losers. Go your team!

    ReplyDelete