- My aunt's got a hot tub on an enclosed porch so it can be used even when it's cold or raining.
- The beach access is two blocks away. And it's called Lois Lane--loves it.
- The beach isn't super crowded. There's a busy part up near the main part of the town, but the part that's right by the house is pretty quiet and relaxing.
- The outside shower. I like to commune with nature. It's all enclosed so you don't have to worry about someone watching you like a creeper.
- The fridge and freezer is always stocked. And I can eat whatever I want.
- There's a bar not too far away. So I can head down that way with friends and not have to worry about driving.
- It's not too far from AC, so I can head up there if I feel like gambling (which is hardly ever).
Monday, June 28, 2010
Why I Heart the Dirty Jerz
I was in Jersey over the weekend. I had my aunt's house to myself and got to enjoy the quiet and relax. Some of my favorite things about the shore: