…or at least I’m getting there. It’s a very adult-ish week. Here’s why:
1. My mom is sending her will to me. I’m the executor for both her and my step-dad. I have to sign it and get it notarized. I don’t even know how to do that. Good thing there’s a notary who works in accounting.
2. I’m excited to get paid tomorrow. So I can pay bills. I’ve been paying off credit cards and such and saving for a car down payment as well. Hello being responsible.
3. I’ve been getting my job #2 clothes together the night before. Trust me, this is a big thing.
4. I’ve been better about not buying things that I don’t need (shoes).
5. I’ve grown some will-power. I don’t know if this is considered “adult”, but I feel a little accomplished, so I’m throwing it in there.
And while I still don’t have an apartment of my own, I’d like to think that I’m headed somewhere. I don’t want to go into a lease until I figure some stuff out. Maybe I’ll move. Facebook told me that I should live in San Francisco. Perhaps I’ll plan a trip to Cali—I’ve never been to the west coast!
I hope that everyone has a great weekend and a very safe Halloween. I have to work Sunday night, but I’ll be sporting some devil horns under my stupid visor. At least until I get in trouble.