Monday, January 23, 2012

I Want to be Bamboozled

Check out the lineup! (There's also a bunch of people that I've never heard of because I'm old now apparently.) (Full lineup here.)

ANYWAY.

I'd LOVE to see Foo Fighters and Blink. And on the same day would be abosolutely amazeballs. I've seen Motion City Soundtrack live before, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again. I'm not really sure how Pauly D fits in there, other than the fact that the festival's in Jersey. I went to Bamboozle a few years ago and Method Man sweated on me, so I guess Pauly D's not all that weird.

Road trip anyone?




2 comments:

  1. Hahahah Pauly D does look completely out of place with that group.

    I'd love to see Foo Fighters one day though! Dave Grohl is the MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCUBUS?! IN-CU-FREAKIN'-BUS!

    Also? Your Blog Title: Does it have anything to do with the Eve6 lyric?!

    ReplyDelete