Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Current Loves/Obsessions

1.       All of the leaves and fallness going on. I’m so glad we didn’t skip right to winter. Well, actually I’m glad we circled back to fall (re October snow).
2.       Once Upon a Time and Grimm. They’re taking all my favorite Disney movies and making them kind of dark and twisty. I’m a little in love with it. Grimm’s not as creepy as I thought it would be.
3.       I just started watching Grey’s Anatomy from the beginning again. I stopped after season 5 (I think-whenever they killed George.) Apparently it’s getting good again, so I’m going to get myself caught up.
4.       Knitting. I’m in a groove. I want to knit everything.
5.       Finding a dark red or maroon sweater dress that has long or ¾ sleeves. I had no idea how difficult this would be. Maybe I’ll try to knit one. Or not. I’m not a gauge checker.
6.       Adele’s album. Why did it take me so long to download it? Specifically “One and Only”. This song makes me wish I could sing.



No comments:

Post a Comment