Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tidbits

  • I decided to not really care about diet so much for the last couple of weeks.  This has resulted in a 5 pound weight gain.  My goal is to drop that, plus a little more as a cushion, before the holiday foodfests begin.  Fingers crossed. I'm planning on cardio 3 days a week, yoga twice, and weight training once or twice.  I also found out my old yoga teacher (from hot yoga last year) is teaching pole dancing at my gym.  I may have to try it.
  • Kellifish’s baby shower is this weekend. I’m very excited that I got the blanket done.  I’m making cupcakes for the shower, so I just have to get those done and I’ll be good.  Here’s a little preview.  It’s knit, purl, and seed stitches. It’s supposed to have a hood on the corner, but I don’t think I’m a fan.

  • I need to start thinking about what I’m getting/making people for Christmas.  I know for sure what I’m getting most people.
  • I wanted to start building at Habitat asap.  The soonest available date is October 27.  Which is a Thursday, when I work 2 jobs.  So I’ll probably end up going to the Women Build site (which is not as close to me) the first Saturday in November.  I would have thought they’d have more Saturdays available.  Shows what I know.
  • I really need to either find a different job #2 or start doing something on the side.  It’s making me stabby and I don’t like it.
  • I dislike people who come into job #2 wearing Phillies jerseys/tshirts/hats/etc while there's a NLDS GAME GOING ON RIGHT NOW. Are there assigned seats on the bandwagon? Meanwhile, I'm trying to check scores on my phone, which we're not allowed to use while we're clocked in because we can fired for it. Awesome.  Game 4 tonight! Also, who picks the times for these games? 6:07? What is that?

2 comments:

  1. The blanket looks awesome, Becky! You've got Grandmom's touch I must say. :)

    What do you mean by stabby?

    ReplyDelete