- I went to Florida to visit my mom over mother’s day. It was a pretty laid back trip that consisted of the beach, shopping, and eating. Just the way I like things.
- There were a few family parties. All of which the new manfriend attended. Yes, a manfriend. He also happens to be my trainer (Gasp! The Scandal!). It was totally unplanned. On my end anyway. Which turned out to be a good thing, because I was never trying to impress him or anything, so I know he likes the real me. I like him a lot. I might even heart him. We are not to the big L stage of things yet. He’s met pretty much my entire family. This is kind of a big deal. I don’t bring just anyone around.
- He got hit by a car on Cinqo de Mayo (the day I left for vacation), so I've been showing off my mad baking skillz. Because baked goods always make people feel better.
- My dad had to put down both of our family dogs. Rufus had to be put down on Tuesday. He was 16 or 17, so it was sad but not a huge shock. Rucci had to go down a couple of weeks ago. She was Rufus’s daughter. She was a surprise. Turns out she had a brain tumor.
- I went to David’s Bridal yesterday with Kellifish. She found out she was pregnant after she bought her dress. (It's not a shotgun wedding.) So she's getting the same dress, just a lot bigger. Luckily they do exchanges and can alter the dress she already chose to fit her belly. (They have fake baby bumps there if you kno anyone who happens to be preggo and getting married.)
- I'm itching to get to the shore. Not when it's oppresively hot like it is today. Just soon.
- I'm getting an InternGirl to do my bidding in the office. Not really. She will be helping out and stuff though. This way they can give me more creative stuff. So exciting. Especially since I'm too lazy to look for another job. Also, I don't want to leave for something else that's only good enough. I've been working on figuring out what I really want to be when I grow up.
More (probably) on the stuff that's to be continued soon!