Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Faves (Plus Some Not-So-Faves)

Happy Friday!  It's rainy and gross here in PA and I wish I was in bed instead of at my desk, but c'est la vie, mes amis!

Faves:
  • It's soup weather! I had some tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner last night, and it was awesome.
  • Chocolate covered/cocoa dusted almonds. Because it's the perfect snack at 9:30 in the morning.
  • Spending time with my half sister, Amber! Even though we didn't grow up together and we havne't seen each other face-to-face in 10 years we're so much alike that we have a great time when we DO get to see each other.
  • The Phillies game last Saturday. Even though they lost. Horribly.
  • Having a short week.
  • Talking to my friend's mom who's a realtor and figuring out what I need to do in order to be able to buy. Can't do it yet-but I have the direction and goals I need to get the ball rolling.
Not-So-Faves:
  • Being sick on my birthday. Waking up at 4 am to what I think was a touch of the stomach flu was NOT FUN. Especially on a day normally reserved for celebrating. I did not get to have my birthday dinner.
  • The psychic I saw with Amber in Philly who told me she'd clear up my murky aura for $50.
  • Job number two. It kind of feel like it's eating away at my soul. I need to get a side hustle figured out, pronto. Especially since I've decided to save for a house.
How's your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment