Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Faves

Kristen has done her Friday faves for the last couple of weeks, so I'm stealing her idea following her example and putting a few of mine out there this week.

  • The lovely crispness in the air the last few mornings. I love this time, espcially since I know that it will turn a little too chilly all too soon.
  • It's my birthday weekend! I'm heading to Phillies game tomorrow-maybe they'll win and continue making their way up in the wild card standings.
  • Seeing my biffle and her baby after work today.
  • All the yoga! I did my first Vinyasa class last Saturday after a far too long break. I forgot how hard it is to jump back into those.
  • The dress I bought for my friend's wedding in November arrived last night.
And last but certainly not least....

My sister is visiting from Texas on Monday and Tuesday.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment